Hi,
I'm Abby. I am the newest member of the Motor City Mesko Mob! I am now living with Jay and Pat on Sapphire Lane in Port Huron, Michigan.
I am known as a "Teddybear" breed. ( A small dog of mixed breed that is well known to be a good lapdog and well mannered family companion. ) My daddy's name is "Cody" - a Maltese/Shih Tzu. My mommy's name is "Precious" - a Yorkshire Terrier/Maltese. My mommy's nose reminded Jay and Pat of their first dog, "Mindy" ( A purebred Yorkshire Terrier). Both mom and dad have short legs and are only about 10 pounds. When I am full grown, I am probably only going to stand about 10 inches tall, be about a foot long and weigh in at a whopping 8 pounds. I am going to be a PERFECT lapdog!!!
I was one of four pups in the first litter that my mom had. There were three girls and one boy. I was the last to be delivered and was the runt of the litter. The only boy, "Rex" was the first and he was the biggest. Then "Pickles", and "Annie' and ME! Three of us all look like dad, we are all black and white. Pickles is 95% white with a bit of brown on her ears and head.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment